Wanna Learn dumb stuff about me?
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
I have a Brown Sugar candle that I love
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I don’t know
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Mid to late twenties, but who knows, really?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
A hoarder to an extent.
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
6 or 7
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Both of my parents used to be
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I’m not sure exactly, but I’m fond of the names Joni and Rosalind
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Oliver James or Lennon
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
I don’t really remember
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Scooby Doo and Murder She Wrote
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I don’t think it matters
18. Did your mother go to college?
Middle Tennessee State University
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Well, on my mom’s side my grandparents were married until Mimi died, and on my dad’s side his mom left his family when he was 3 or 4 so they aren’t married and I’ve never met her.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
My friend’s uncle ran a karate studio and we took lessons there together when I lived in Tennessee
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
French and Spanish
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Depends on how i’m using the word.
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Titanic. I’ve never seen the Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
They never told me. My dad always wanted to have girls.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
In high school some friends called me Jones because I drank so much Jones soda. My parents call me Ace. My friends call me A. Shea.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Shit, I don’t know
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
I live in the country and I love it.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I can’t sleep if there is the faintest bit of light
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
rarely. I don’t have time and I’m not usually hungry.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I have to take an antidepressant/muscle relaxer for my anxiety and my heart problem.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
Mitral valve prolapse and panic disorder
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
Urban Outfitters, BDG brand
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
My dress was pretty
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Blue eyes fruit tea from our local farmer’s market
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
more than enough
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
I was never taught to believe in Santa.I never felt like this made me miss out on childhood either.
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I want it.